Though the cost can be seen as a potential drawback - I actually see this as a good thing for a couple of reasons:
- It means that the person must have at least a little money to spend on this, so there's no freeloaders or people without jobs.
- People with money are generally employable - which means that other people (and not cats) also like this person.
- They're interested in actually pursuing a relationship with someone they meet online (unless they don't mind throwing money away) whereas on a free site, you tend to find a lot of flakes who aren't necessarily as sure about putting a foot in the water of online dating.
I'm sure there are other perks that I haven't noticed just yet - but I'm ready to get back in the dating game so I'm hoping that I can meet some interesting people, and sooner rather than later would be nice.
And if I don't meet anyone in 6 months, I can get another 6 months free. But I'm not so sure that this is a guarantee for my benefit, or a subtle way of telling me that if I can't find someone in 6 months, it's because I suck.

No comments:
Post a Comment