Hi Folks,
Now that life has started to slow down a bit (well, not so much 'slow down' as 'fall into place' I suppose - I'm actually a bit busier than normal) I'll hopefully be back on the blog grind. I'm going to shift the focus of this blog away from pure SEO and more a holistic view of marketing and advertising, and some intermittent thoughts on design.
Oh, and I was admitted into Vanderbilt's Owen Graduate School of Management. I currently plan on enrolling there this fall - they have a great blogging community already (Owen Bloggers) that I'll probably get involved with, depending on how much free time I end up having (despite the fact I anticipate very little free time).
In the meantime, here's another great blog that serves as a pretty good source of inspiration for me. I'll probably put them first in the blog roll, once I get around to updating it.
Ideas Are Awesome! Very visual, which makes it easy to breeze through.
-Dan

4 comments:
Big thanks to you for sharing such great information.
website disigners
They impressed with their partnership and guidance in developing an app that proved to be more complicated than imagined. They continuously exceeded expectations.
logo creation service
They were committed to project goals, which ensured a successful engagement.
best web design
Great! We will be connecting to this enormous post on our site. Continue the good writing.
interaction design agency
Post a Comment