My photo
Hi, I'm Danielle (a writer, digital marketer, casual runner, and whatever other labels you want to pick and choose from). I have a sneaking suspicion that it'll be a while until I publish my first best seller, so in the meantime, here are my thoughts on everything.

Friday, May 29, 2009

How Will We Tip Strippers?

So I regularly read the Freakonomics Blog (It's one of two, the other being the irreverent MCM + KJD) and there was an interesting post about the future of cash money, or rather, a future without it. The article doesn't really say much, except for another diatribe against the penny (I'm with them there) and then points to an article in Wired about where money is going.

I should note that I recently lost my debit card for the first time in my life. Without cash, what would I do? (Of course, getting cash without my ATM card is a pain anyway). I still have my credit card, but I like using cash for getting the bartender's attention ASAP (Franklin is a flashy mofo) so I don't see the bills going anywhere just yet. Maybe we should cut out all the coinage though.

1 comment:

Kristle said...

Ahh hmmm. Didn't you forget your other favorite blog?