
I just can't seem to regularly update this blog! But here's what my new business card is going to look like. The company I work for, El Toro Interactive, has an obvious bull theme. Thus, we could've gone with either bull riding or bull fighting. The artwork for bull fighting is much better (I actually have a real bull fighting poster that I picked up in Grau du Roi, France hanging in my home) - so we decided to use that for our business card. We're heading to a conference in Seattle in a few weeks, and we wanted a card that would really stick out from the rest of the industry (and within the internet/interactive industries, there's quite a bit of creativity) and leave an impression.
If you think that card is awesome, wait until you see our new company t-shirts.

1 comment:
Appreciaate this blog post
Post a Comment