My photo
Hi, I'm Danielle (a writer, digital marketer, casual runner, and whatever other labels you want to pick and choose from). I have a sneaking suspicion that it'll be a while until I publish my first best seller, so in the meantime, here are my thoughts on everything.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The shit is going to hit the fan again

Yesterday afteroon on the radio I heard a commercial for a local company, 'Triangle Pool and Whatever' - 'Raleigh economists say that the economy is going to make a rebound this summer, so now is the time to buy a new pool or spa. Pay nothing now! No interest for XYZ months!'

I had to laugh, because I figured that the whole, buy on credit, pay later phase was kind of nipped in the butt by the economic recession.

I get that the pool company needs to make its money, but where's my pool payment plan if I lose my job?

No comments: