So, the University of South Carolina IMBA program begins in FIVE MONTHS!!! Those aren't really exclamation points of excitement as much as bewilderment. I have so much to do to prepare. Fill out forms (FAFSA, academic common market, change of address), terminate my lease, transfer my utilities (or cancel them), find a new place to live in Columbia, etc.
I might need another suit too, since I just have the one right now... alas, I'm not looking particularly forward to the suit wearing.
I'm also trying to get my own side business running that I can maintain easily while a student. I'm thinking if I get this off the ground I can pay my way through school (and even come out with some savings!)
I've been reading a lot lately - but I think I might have to put the books on the backburner because I don't think I'm going to have much time to work on mine once I start class.

2 comments:
Ahaa, its fastidious conversation regarding this paragraph at this place at this website, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place. capital one credit card login
Thanks for thiis blog post
Post a Comment